496: Paul Hoffman on Sculpting Your Life and How to Sculpt the Masterpiece Known As YOU!

496: Paul Hoffman on Sculpting Your Life and How to Sculpt the Masterpiece Known As YOU!

I talk a lot about the physical side of health on the podcast, but recently I’ve received an increasing number of questions about the mental health side. Today, I have Paul Hoffman as my guest to discuss this important topic. Paul’s known as the “Personal Discovery Architect.” He’s the visionary and creator behind the Sculpting …

Continue reading 496: Paul Hoffman on Sculpting Your Life and How to Sculpt the Masterpiece Known As YOU!...

November 15, 2021 at 05:30PM Wellness Mama® https://ift.tt/2hMTHxr https://ift.tt/eA8V8J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SC transfers PIL seeking implementation of law on mental health care to NHRC

Women in India Report Higher Sleep Deprivation Than Men

Over 9.19 crore hospital admissions facilitated under Ayushman Bharat since 2018